Matrix offers custom or bespoke training courses for engineering/electronics and automotive departments and industry customers in the UK covering the Locktronics and E-blocks product ranges including our popular Flowcode software.
Advantages of training:
- Keeps you up-to-date with changing technologies
- Training to your specific requirements ensuring that you and your staff get the most from the products
- Maximises familiarity with the products and gives lecturers more confidence
- Motivates your students through hands-on learning
Training can be provided at our facility in Halifax, West Yorkshire, or our trainers can come to you and offer on-site training for up to 20 delegates.
For booking and availability contact us via the contact page.
To see the latest training available please view the Training Events page.
Matrix are a CPD approved partner of the IMI (Institute of the Motor Industry), visit our IMI training section here: www.theimi.org.uk/matrix
Please refer to the following profiles of our training experts:
- B.Eng. in electronic engineering
- Worked for several years as a development engineering on television, Hi-fi and satellite decoder projects
- Founder member of Eldon Technology (now Echostar Europe) in 1988
- Founded Matrix Multimedia in 1993
- Currently Managing Director of Matrix Multimedia Ltd.
- 30 years experience in the motor industry starting as a fully qualified technician
- Experience with Ford, BMW and Honda
- In the last 12 years Eliot has been a major part of Honda's training division on both the motorcycle and car side and in particular the introduction of hybrid technology
- Implementation of assessment programmes and pioneering unique training formats that deliver quality and effectiveness for both the delegate and the dealer network
- Worked with industry bodies such as the Institute of the Motor Industry to develop the EV and Hybrid qualifications that are now nationally recognised standards
- Eliot runs his own training provider company. Being an approved training centre with the IMI gives Eliot the chance to share the knowledge and expertise with others in the industry
- Left university with a physics degree
- Worked as an electrical engineer for EMI in TV camera development
- Teacher for most of his working life - teaching physics / electronics / programming / computer networking, mainly at level 3, included a 2 year contract in Bogota
- Cisco trained and certified Regional Academy Instructor (network technologies, Unix, wireless networks)
- Oracle trained and certified Academy Instructor (database and Java programming)
- Microsoft certified Academy instructor (XP, Server 2003, etc.)
- Trainer for Matrix, has taken him to the Middle East several times, India, Holland and Ireland
- Curriculum writer for Locktronics modules
John Verrill delivering a Flowcode workshop in Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Phil Fergusson of Megatech, Boston, delivering CAN BUS training to automotive technicians
John Verrill delivering FPGA training in Oman
John Verrill delivering CAN BUS training session to teachers from Finland
Delegates of the Greater New York Automotive Competition learning about CAN BUS before their students enter the competition
Lab technicians at a Locktronics workshop in the Midlands